Project Manager I (May be filled at a higher level*) #21-59351
*This position may be filled at a higher level for those with advanced experience, knowledge, education, and skills.
Project Managers within the Business Optimization group manage a variety of projects primarily focused around process optimization, system enhancements, and continuous improvement initiatives and serving as the single point of contact for their assigned projects. The Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional teams in developing scope of work, business requirements, schedule, etc. The Project Manager is also responsible for managing issues and risks, stakeholder communication, and training and ensuring key deliverables and milestones are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading, managing, and directing all aspects of assigned projects.
- Driving tasks and milestones to be delivered on time and within the approved budget.
- Communicating with all project team members and stakeholders.
- Coordinating with various groups, SMEs, and Project Leads to identify and/or develop all aspects of the project through implementation.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years project management knowledge and/or experience.
- Must possess the ability to review complex problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Project Management certification and Lean Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Operations and/or SDG&E systems knowledge (GIS, SAP, Scheduling, Dispatching and Mobility Applications, etc.) is desirable.
Please apply to directly to our SDG&E website: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2168707&%3Bd=SempraSDGE
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.