SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE).
Our highly trained and responsive employees with their diverse skills, talents and ideas are the reason we can deliver on our commitment and are building America’s best energy company. They are also the reason why we have been recognized with the industry’s most coveted awards. Our employees undertake challenging work, and receive highly competitive compensation and benefits. As one of the region’s largest employers, we’re always searching for talented and bright people to join our team. After all, it takes the best to build the best. Learn more about benefits HERE.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of SDG&E. Empowering our employees to be their whole selves at work is our competitive advantage. This is where new ideas come from and meaningful collaboration gets an authentic start. By bringing together people with different perspectives, diverse backgrounds and real commitment to their own individuality, we have built a stronger business. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
Assess and diagnose organizational needs, create change initiatives, and deliver best-in-class organizational development solutions that support the company’s strategic direction and workforce planning needs.. Design, develop and implement various talent and leadership initiatives and programs. Create and execute strategic solutions, with a focus on cultural priorities and workforce sustainability.
- Partner with business leaders to design and implement solutions in the areas of: talent development, talent assessment, talent management, organizational design, culture change, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Manage Organizational Effectiveness (OE), and HR Research/Analytics teams, responsible for delivery of services. Responsible for the development of team members, including hiring, motivating, training, and performance evaluation.
- Work with senior management to determine organizational development and training strategy.
- Establish workforce analytics to identify and analyze operational challenges related to workforce development and engagement. Create solutions consistent with business realities.
- Collaborate with peers on all Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives and partner closely with senior leadership on organizational design.
- Support HR leadership in developing and implementing workforce planning tools and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).