SDG&E is an innovative San Diego-based energy company that provides clean, safe and reliable energy to better the lives of the people it serves in San Diego and southern Orange counties. The company is committed to creating a sustainable future by providing its electricity from renewable sources; modernizing natural gas pipelines; accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles; supporting numerous non-profit partners; and, investing in innovative technologies to ensure the reliable operation of the region’s infrastructure for generations to come. SDG&E is a subsidiary of Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE).
Our highly trained and responsive employees with their diverse skills, talents and ideas are the reason we can deliver on our commitment and are building America’s best energy company. They are also the reason why we have been recognized with the industry’s most coveted awards. Our employees undertake challenging work, and receive highly competitive compensation and benefits. As one of the region’s largest employers, we’re always searching for talented and bright people to join our team. After all, it takes the best to build the best. Learn more about benefits HERE.
Diversity and inclusion are core values of SDG&E. Empowering our employees to be their whole selves at work is our competitive advantage. This is where new ideas come from and meaningful collaboration gets an authentic start. By bringing together people with different perspectives, diverse backgrounds and real commitment to their own individuality, we have built a stronger business. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion HERE.
Responsible for the development, ownership, and implementation of reporting and support system environments. Provide a leadership role analyzing, developing specifications, implementing enhancements/defect resolutions of existing databases, systems and reports. Analyze operational data to generate ad hoc and regulatory reports/data requests for operational business units, third parties, and the CPUC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage medium/large system support environment initiatives such as complex system enhancements or new system development utilizing proven system development methodologies.
- Design, develop, and implement SQL Queries to analyze structured data to meet the needs of reporting requirements. Analyze data and build data sets to be able to effectively report for data requests and regulatory reporting.
- Design, develop, and implement scrum ticketing system for the Systems Support business unit.
- Work closely in coordinating data driven reports with operational business units.
- Provide guidance and direction to troubleshoot existing or potential system modifications; evaluate and plan for effects on systems; plan and request system enhancements.
- Manage and maintain processes, tools, data and methods within the organization.
- Proactive in identifying, developing, and presenting business process changes, and conduct post implementation analysis; develop and review project reports.
- Schedule and lead meetings, prepare meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and schedule status reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.